Solved

Add manual project connection to CO line

• 11 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello,

I am trying to add a manual project connection to a customer order line for a non-inv sales part (status of CO is planned) but get the following error message (on IFS App10)

The customer order was created from the intercompany workflow (from a PO sent through MHS) - the supply code on line is “non inventory” and when trying to change for “project” supply code, following error message appears

End goal is to be able to connect my project and activity to customer order line, to proceed with the bookings of customer invoice which are supposed to rely on preposting values

If you have an idea on the reason behind this issue, please share your views :) 

Thanks

Tanya

icon

Best answer by Ieva Rituma 20 March 2024, 10:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

This sounds like an issue with manual connections. There are settings on what is allowed for manual connections under the project setup. If you allow the customer order line connection, this should solve your problem:

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@MelTanyaS I ran a similar flow in APP10 and it worked correctly for inter-company. 

If not for what Ieva had suggested, why  the second error is raised is a problem.
Focusing on the second error in your screenshots, isn’t your part in the internal CO a non-inv sales part?