Question

Add cost code to the standard trial balance

• 26 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi All, 

I’m generating below standard trail balance. I need to add cost code column to this report. Can I do it in configuration level ? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello, 
What “Cost code” mean for you? One of the code parts?

I think code part value grouping level can be added in row template or report template, but you may receive unwanted subtotals. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Assuming your “cost code” is a code part -- if you want to select specific code parts -- you would go to the row template - highlight the row and RMB to view row and add  on the selection tab to select the specific cost centers. 

If you want all your cost codes (code part) to show with the account -- then instead on the DLS tab you can add it as a level

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello, 
What “Cost code” mean for you? One of the code parts?

I think code part value grouping level can be added in row template or report template, but you may receive unwanted subtotals. 

Hi @Adam Bereda ,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it is code part. 

We can add it in group level. But I try to add it as a column. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Assuming your “cost code” is a code part -- if you want to select specific code parts -- you would go to the row template - highlight the row and RMB to view row and add  on the selection tab to select the specific cost centers. 

If you want all your cost codes (code part) to show with the account -- then instead on the DLS tab you can add it as a level

Hi @Nancy Fink ,

Thank you for the reply. This is helpful.