Solved

Account missing from PL report

• 20 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge +3
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 8 replies

We have created new account, but this account is now missing from P&L based on account report. How to add it?

icon

Best answer by Shehan Almeida 11 November 2022, 03:15

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @TaMa,

I suppose that P & L report is based on attributes connected to the accounts and you have to connect a proper attribute to your new account. Please open the window Code Part Attribute Connection and compere how it looks for other accounts.

Best regards,

Adam

Badge +3

Thank you Adam. This PL report is basic PL report in IFS, created via report generator. We haven’t create the report ourselves. On Code Part Attribute Connection I didn’t find this report.

Regards Tarja

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Do you mean the report - PLR-RZIS - P & L with Classification of Expenses by Function?

Badge +3

Hi, I mean this report.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I’ve checked that this report uses an attribute - RZIS1, so you should query for this attribute in the window Code Part Attribute Connection. This report contains several groups like: A, B, C etc. In which group should your new account be included? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I suggest that you go in and have a look at the Accounting Structure.

You then find where you want to add the account and drag it over to the correct location.

You can there see what accounts that has not been mapped, if your accounts are there, they need to be added to the correct templates.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, I mean this report.

Hi,

In report generator, the accounts are mapped in the Row template.

Here the accounts will be mapped in Data type rows.

RMB on the relevant row and go to view row.

In the selection tab make sure the newly added account is captured.

Shehan Almeida.

Badge +3

HI, thank you, this case is solved.

Tarja