Solved

Which user can log to IFS PSOWorkbench?

• 17 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hello

Can I ask for help in solving the problem. I have installed PSO but I am having trouble logging into IFS PSO Workbench. What user can log in there? is there a database user or a local one? where to get login details?
I tried on users (which you can actually log into the database from SQL Developer)
IFSSCHEDSIM, IFSSCHED,IFSSCHEDSYS,IFSSCHEDARCH.

icon

Best answer by Sajith Anushan 17 November 2022, 10:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Try

User: Administrator

PW: M3rcury!

Userlevel 1
Badge +7
Thank you very much for your very quick reply!! I can see that the user is correct and the password is also because the message is for an inactive account. Do you know where this account can be activated? 
Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Hi Daniel,

I believe the account was disabled after several invalid password attempts.

You need to update the Users-table (in PSO “System” database) to activate it again.

Query:
update Users set enable = 1 where id = 'Administrator';

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 1
Badge +7
Thanks for your help with the topic. I would have one more question if I may. Is it possible to install two PSO Workbench instances on one Windows server? I ask because the MAC of the network card is downloaded during the installation.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

What’s the purpose of running two PSW on one Server? I think you can achieve this by running the Installer and provide a different name for the PSW than the default one but I must say usually you are installing a second PSW on a different Server if you want to achieve resilience or distributing the load (of course with setting up a LB in front of the Servers).
The license shouldn’t limit this as it’s fine if the MAC is included from the Server hosting the component.

Best regards
Roman