Question

Vanishing of all Resources in PSO

• 26 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hi everybody, 

I had issues with the timeline and deleted the shifts. After that all my resources went missing and now i am not able to restore it. 

I also needed to add in the Resource Type Person-Default again. It was deleted too.

Can someone help me? 

Best regards, 
Malte 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Malte,

More information on this problem would be helpful. However, assuming that your issue is that resources are not showing on the gantt in the scheduling workspace this would be due to resources not being displayed on the gantt if they do not contain a shift in the scheduling window. Since you have deleted all your shifts this is to be expected. 

Badge +4

We had the issue that the DSE only planned activities to resources from 10 am. After fixing another problem with the time, I decided to redo the shifts. After i deleted the shifts all resources were deleted from the scheduling window, but also from the resource tab: 

Before i had several resources in here and i also had to redo the Resource Type, because it was deleted.

Unfortunatly, i am still not be able to get any resource back into the system even when i use a complete different dataset. 

Any ideas how i could solve the problem? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Malte,

Deleting shifts in the scheduling workspace should have no effect on anything in the planning workspace. The only way that resources would be deleted from the resources page in the planning workspace would be either manually doing so or by importing ARP data that overwrites the previous resources