Question

Tyre size measures - Survey?

Badge +6
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 17 replies

Good day,

For a vehicle related business we need to make the Service Engineer measure the tyre sizes eg (185/55 R15 81H) + Brand 

We can have vehicle with 2 or 4 tyres for each axle, or vehicle with different tyres type relevant to axles.

How to manage this situation?

With measures(how) or with an “internal” suvey? Is there better solution ?

Thx for helping

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @AWLF,

Our primary service focus is replacement of glass on vehicles. However we did start to do surveys like you have posted above to collect data around tyre’s and the MOT expiry date for a campaign we started.

Obviously, majority of the vehicles are standard Car / Van so 4 tyres to check. I suppose if you want to capture the size + brand then there is the option of a Text Box to free type information like that.

This solution worked well for us.

Regards

Ady

Badge +6

Hi, thx u a lot for this advice..

the cons that i see is that surveys are related to Requests and not to Products(with all relevant info directly tracked), but anyway it can be a solution :)

(in history of services for the specific product i can find requests and i can check all the relevant info)

About this implementation choice i have 2 extra questions:

1. Have you managed to make the surveys compulsory to be filled for service engineers? (how)
  2. Can you set the “visibility”of surveys related to persons? I want that for the same request the dispatcher see only his relevant survey and the FSE sees only the field related.

Thx again 4 help

Regards

Lorenzo

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi,

Our surveys were linked to tasks and built into the mobile workflow. So were getting completed and possibly incentivised at a local level to get them completed, they were not compulsory. 

On the second question i’m not sure if Access Groups could be utilised here to ensure that point. We didn’t need to add in that type of constraint.

Ady