Question

time reporting

• 2 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi

I have cfg instance of IFS version 22.2.4. When I reported time in it through mobile application (MWO), I am able to report but while I am doing it from cloud based browser, I see only the logged in resource in resource id (not the person to whom the task is assigned) & some other name in employee id.

Though I am able to log in the time using MWO with 406404 id.

Also, when I logged in effort using MWO & I went to costs tab, it shows me below error.

IFS Web Version: 22.2.4.20230105140629.0
Date: 2023-03-02T05:21:52.823Z

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Database error occurred. Contact administrator.
Error details: [{"code":4063,"message":"ORA-04063: package body \"IFSAPP.JT_TASK_COST_LINE_CFP\" has errors"}]

Request Id: e0eeaeb9-fcb1-4d96-b70d-aa45a1e07703

Url: https://hmhw-cfg.ifs.cloud/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/WorkTaskHandling.svc/JtTaskSet(TaskSeq=23)/WorkTaskCostLineArray?$select=TaskTransactionId,Company,TaskCostLineSeq,FinallyPostedDb,Objgrants,HasWipAccountings,HasReportedLines,TaskSeq,NoteId,InvoiceId,TaskPlanLineSeq,CostType,Qty,Cf_Cost,luname,keyref&$expand=JtTaskTransactionRef($select=Objstate,Objgrants,luname,keyref)&$skip=0&$top=25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Not being able to see other employees may be due to HR restrictions or setup of the resource group. Does the employee you expect to see belong to resource group CSA?

The error relates to JT_TASK_COST_LINE_CFP, which is a custom package. This means that you have custom fields on that table. There is most likely an issue with one of those fields.