Question

Survey answers specific to difft customers

• 24 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

We are facing an challenge in segregating survey answers for difft customers,We have surveys that are not customer specific so essentially we are reusing the same surveys for multiple customers.

But the problem with this approach is that  customers are getting some options in survey answers which are not at all relevant for them,Now is there a way by which we can control which options are valid for what customers.

The second approach we have thought of is having seperate surveys for all customers using refernce id field,but that is just causing a lot of duplicate data.

Has anybody faced a simialr issue and how exactly didi you end up resolving this,Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@manishpandey ,

You have mentioned here "Now is there a way by which we can control which options are valid for what customers", then I am quite not sure why is it still not possible to limit the questions to difft customers, can you please explain this in more may be with some screenshots? 

Additionally I see that you maintain surveys that are not customer specific, then the request is "You need survey answers specific to difft customers" then I assume you may somehow need to have separate difft customers specific surveys if the way you found does not work for difft customers.

Also as you already aware, the solution would be to use reference id filed against, Customer Global name or State in the address to make this separation.

Thank you,

Kasun

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

First of all thanks for getting Back Kasun,

Esentially what we are trying to implement is the same type of control that you mentioned for Surveys with Refrerence field,but we want to do it at the answer level.

So for Example if we have a survey question with 4 Possible answers ,we want to have the flexibility for customers so that few customer  would have all 4 options visible while the few others would  have only  3 visble to them

We already have implemented the solution with difft surveys on the basis of reference id but that is causing us to have a lot of duplicatea as we see that most customers have the same survey question and only the answer options are different.