Question

Reporting Module in PSO

• 11 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Team,

Is there any Reporting Module available in PSO for fetching FT shift & task assigned to FT with travel duration etc.. Currently we have Analysis options where we are not getting much expected details.

Regards,

Shiyaz

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

You basically have 4 options:

1. Let PSO create snapshots and use the Archive database with your preferred BI tool (look for Archive and Snapshot in the documentation). Not that the archive only includes actual travel (not planned) and shifts with allocations (empty shifts won’t be available).
  2. Ad-hoc solution: Save your schedule in the workbench and export as XML. Use with your BI tool. Benefit compared to #1 is that this does include planned travel and empty shifts. I can send you a sample Power BI report if needed.
  3. Use the example I provided here (PSO REST APIs | IFS Community) to retrieve the tables via API.
  4. There is a Reporting API on the roadmap, note that it has the same limitations as #1.

HTH.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Alex,

Thanks for you quick response.. Can you please share the sample reports.

Regards,

Shiyaz

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

@etmshiy - For #4 the good news is that the new Reporting API made it into 6.12: IFS Cloud 23R2/ PSO 6.12 Documentation | IFS Community

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for reply. Iam getting error while opening the link. Can you please send me the details on t.m.shiyaz@ericsson.com.

Regards,

Shiyaz

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @etmshiy the post was moved to a more public sub-forum, can you check if you can access it there? 

IFS Cloud 23R2/ PSO 6.12 Documentation | IFS Community