Question

PSO user getting disabled everyday automatically

• 23 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi Team,

My PSO user account is getting disabled automatically everyday. In FSM Person record, PSO system user is checked and my user is having SSO Enabled. Is it happening every night after load file is sent to PSO? How to fix this? Please help

@Sajith Anushan @anmise @jimmy hultman @Bhanuka Abeygoonawardana @Dakshinie Wickramasinghe 

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Shamika,

Found this related question. Please see if this helps.

Regards,

Jimmy

Badge +4

Hi @jimmy hultman 

Thank you for the prompt reply. But I am not able to access this.

Regards,

Shamika

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Sorry Shamika, this is from the case:

are they using SSO in FSM and PSO? If that’s the case than it’s only possible to login from FSM to PSO when using a SSO ID (of course, the user needs to be an “PSO System User” as well). e.g. using default FSM Authentication (Person ID) to login from FSM to PSO will not work anymore as those users are disabled by default when SSO is setup on the Person record.

Further, you can try run following query in FSM and remove all the records found:

select * from threesixty_ram_load_history
where ram_object_type = 'USER_DISABLED' 

As this may cause user disabling as well.

Badge +4

Hi @jimmy hultman 

Thank you for the update. I have removed the records from threesixty_ram_load_history for disabled users to see if that helps. 

Also I am using SSO ID to login to FSM and launching PSO from FSM only. Also my person record is having PSO system user enabled but in PSO I can see 2 users one with SSO ID and one with Person ID. Could this be an issue? If yes should only the sso id resides here?

Thanks,

Shamika