Question

PSO-Schedule dispatch service

• 26 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Experts,

Documents says, The Schedule Dispatch Service only makes suggestions of which activities should be committed: it does not actually commit them. This allows the external application to present these suggestions to a user for approval, if desired, or alternatively, to automatically accept them.

I would like to know how it happens exactly, does that mean DSP would create an output xml? if so what sort of information would be there. Could I have an example XML such to see the format?

I would like to use those suggestions and make the commitment in PSO accordingly but I am bit counfused on how it would identified by the External FSM system and how to send back the xml back to PSO asking to commit the activities.

Please help to understand how exacly DPS work on this matter? (Assume we have setup Commit Rules in PSO)

Thank you in advance,

KM

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @KAMANUK In the Scheduling Schema Doumentation you can view the Suggested_Dispatch (Output) entity which will give you a good view of what data that is available in this entity when getting dispatch suggestions.

When the Activity is Assigned in the FSM system you are referring to based on the suggested dispatch you should provide a update of that activity status - as you would on any activity assign-action within the FSM system.