Question

Part_adjust_stock (NO) in FSM mobile

• 28 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

In FSM Mobile,

is it possible to see in  Part Used / Miscellaneous part the Part with the checkbox Part_adjust_stock not flag.

In the backend, when we are in the request, we can choose a part with part_adjust_stock to NO in a line and have this part installed as a product.

How can we do the same action with FSM mobile ?
Do I need to modify sync rules ?

Thanks for your feedback

regards

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @athobie 

In mobile application select yor task > go to part used screen > Miscellaneous parts > select line code as install part > select part then click next. If it is a serialized part, you will be bale to select the serial id of the part once you click next. Hope this may help. Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

@Kalpani Dissanayake 

Thanks for your help, I did what you have proposed above, but on my side, I can’t select a part with “adjust stock” not flag in FSM mobile
I have a part set like that :

but in FSM mobile, I can’t choose it, this part not appear on the list.

Are any settings missing?
maybe is a synchronization issue ?
how long does it take to have a part in the list “part used” ? what is required to have the part in the list ?

thanks and regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @athobie 

To use part as install part, you need to check the chekcbox, part to prod in the part record. I have tested this in below scenarios,

1. Adjust stock - N

part to prod - Y

Serialized - Y

In smart client, allowed to select the part and add that as a part usage with a new serial id (Not existing from the stock). But in mobile, do not allowed to select a serial id from existing stock.

1. Adjust stock - N

part to prod - Y

Serialized - N

In smart client, allowed to select the part and add that as a part usage. But in mobile, part showed in the “parts from my stock” field and allowed to select. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Kalpani Dissanayake 

Thanks you very much for your help. 
You have the same settings like me for the case 1 : Adjust stock - N, part to prod - Y, Serialized - Y

But I’m not sure to understand correctly your anwser :  In smart client, allowed to select the part and add that as a part usage with a new serial id (Not existing from the stock). But in mobile, do not allowed to select a serial id from existing stock.

Does it mean that we can’t do that in FSM mobile ? we can’t do an action in FSM mobile that we can in smart client ?  I hope I made a misunderstanding :wink:

The customer Case will be to perform the action you did in the smart client, BUT in FSM mobile 

because it’s an action perfomed by field technician.

Do you know another configuration to do that ?

Thanks for your help
Regards

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi again

To be more precise  for the question : Do you know another configuration to do that ?
The question should be : Do you know another way to manage non inventory parts and to allow a technician in FSM mobile :

To use a non inventory part on FSM mobile, and install the part as a product on the customer site.

Regards

anthony thobie

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Kalpani Dissanayake
Could you explain how to use non inventory parts in FSM mobile in the same way that in the Smart client ?
The process made in the smart client is very useful if we can do it in mobile done by the Technician.

Thanks for your help

Regards

anthony thobie