Solved

Need PSO Event ID Details

• 17 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Is there an available document/resource that lists all of the PSO administration Event ID numbers and their details?

icon

Best answer by Sajith Anushan 19 May 2023, 14:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Hi,

not sure if we have something like a complete list of all the possible Events that can be logged in PSO - at least I’m not aware of any. Maybe someone from the PSO Product Team can comment on that?

I guess you are aware that you can fetch the details of the logged Events in either PSO Events screen (Administration workspace) or Windows Events?

Best regards
Roman

Thanks roklde for your reply. Yes, we can see events but hoping for more detail for troubleshooting when these events occur. We’d like to create a fix-it list based on the most common possible codes that says “If you get this xxxx error, check this, do that, etc.” so our people know what to do/check next, not just what errored out. A good starting point would be to have a list of the codes and their messages.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@Sajith Anushan are you maybe aware if we have something like this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi,

There is no any documentation on that to my knowledge. 

There is a MessageTexts.xml inside Language Files folder in the software package. If you filter for message_group = EVENT, then it will have the event message and relevant event id. Attaching that file here.

Thanks Sajith and Roklde for your help!

@Sajith Anushan Do you know if your attachment is the most current version for PSO 6.12? Or if I am able to access this file if we have an Azure deployment? We too are looking to implement some troubleshooting steps when encountering different errors to ideally reduce the amount of events that are errors.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@gkaaihue here is the latest version from 6.12.0.29.

Best regards
Roman
​​