Question

Need document or user manual on client report development work in FSM

• 30 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please provide me the client report development work user manual for FSM tool.

Regards,

Saras

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @saras360,

Can you advise specifically what area you are looking for guidance with here? As advised on the other post, Microsoft Visual Studio would be used to create and amend a client report. Microsoft Visual Studio is not an IFS application so we would have no documentation for this.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Lee Pinchbeck 

Suppose I create RDLC report for FSM using Visual Studio, how can I integrate with FSM tool. What I have to to, what setting needs to change in FSM tool so that RDLC client report can be integrate with FSM.

Regards,

Saras

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @saras360,

Once you have created the report file in Visual Studio you can then go to Reports Admin within FSM. One of the menu options at the top right in the expanded list revealed by clicking the ellipses is to ‘upload report’.

Selecting this will allow you to navigate to the report file you have just created and bring it in to FSM as a client report.

Clicking the question mark at the top right on the Reports Admin screen will then take you to the reports guide that will explain the further details of the Reports Admin functionality but essentially this is where you then configure the FSM details for the report including the parameters to use in the report and dataset as well as things such as the report name, category etc.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck