Question

Multiple answer registered for Attachment type question in a survey!

• 3 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

Currently I’m working on a project where I need to capture survey responses for multiple survey in a single task. Each survey have multiple attachment type questions. During my testing I found that when I’m taking the first survey (with attachment type questions) there is no issue, but in the subsequent surveys when they’re reached at the end and I’m saving the surveys. It is syncing the responses of the previous surveys as well, and it is happening for rest of the survey. For example, if there are 25 surveys and the first survey is synced to the survey 25 time the 2nd survey 24 time and so on.

Here in this example: I’ve queried all responses for first survey (survey_id: 261), first question (question_id: 3295) and task id (61232), which should’ve only one response but in reality, there are 38 responses registered by server. If noticed properly the answers are exactly the same but creation time is different (i.e. at the end of each survey).* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0 replies

Be the first to reply!