Question

Multi select values in lookup popup

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi, 

I have a requirement from a client where it was asked if I could multi select values from a lookup popup. 

Right now when you create in a lookup field there is a new pop up that appears for a user to select a value. 

For example the task type: 

This behaviour is possible if we press the CTRL button while we select several values in the lookup but to the customer this is not very intuitive. 

Setting the field as a combobox is not a solution in this case, because this field can have more than 100 values.

Best regards.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @João Martins 

In general, multi value fields are not supported in FSM6. But in the search panell.

If this is a search field, just click the ctrl key and choose with the left mouse button multiple values.

If this is not a search field, What are you trying to achieve? Waht is the meaning of multiple ‘Task Type’?

Cheers!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Shneor Cheshin 

Thanks for the reply.

Yes it is a search field, basically we wanted it to be possible to select more than one value, to have another solution than pressing the CTRL button. Task types are the different types of tasks that can be assigned to a technician.

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hey @João Martins 

Based on what logic the values should be selected?

If not using the ctrl button, what else can be a valid solution?

Not sure I understood the requirements.

Cheers!