Question

LTU permission set

• 30 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi

I read in IFS documentation, where I can see LTU permissions/LTU permission sets? I could not see any LTU permission in my PROD instance

I want to make sure that the permissions I have assigned to a user fall under LTU/Not

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I am unable to see any option like  “Set as LTU”

like below

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @anushakh 

you can see on the screen “Technical Environment Report”.whether you have LTU licnses.

Usually, they begin with LTU_XXXXXX on the screen permission sets.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

In IFS cloud, I cant find this screen. Also in permission set, I don’t see any set with LTU*

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @anushakh 

this means you havent any LTU permission sets. You can define the screens you need for your LTU pemrission set with an IFS consultant. He/She will generate it for you. But the first thing you need is a licence.

Do you have the following screen in IFS Cloud?

Badge +2

hi, 

In license manager, we are not seeing any LTU permissions. We are using 22R2, how do we enable LTU permission set here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @HDZSDHAWAN 

if you haven’t any licenses you need to define the content (all screens you need) at first. Then you need a IFS consultant to generate a LTU permission set which you have to import to IFS.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@anushakh 

All LTUs for IFS Cloud are pre-defined by R&D.  If you don’t see them you should reach out to your IFS contact.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

LTU Permission sets and appropriate license are loaded to environments only if the customer has purchased LTU licenses. If you do not see any records under ‘LTU Permission Sets’ screen, your organization wouldn’t have purchased any LTU’s from IFS. Or The correct License File is not deployed in your environment at the time it was set up (which is unlikely)
IFS offers a few LTU’s which are predefined and provide access to very selective tasks. In the IFS Product Catalog you will be able to see IFS offerings.