Question

iOS FSM Mobile - Hiding debrief complete button

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

In iOS, we want to hide Complete from the summary page unless there is a product attached to the request - as a final check that everything is in place before billing is triggered.

how can I add a validation to disable Complete if the field is blank? we’re trying to do a client script to hide it but are not having success identifying the name of that Complete button/hyperlink/thing

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @ProGeoffS 

Many functions on the DebriefSignature screen are hard coded. I doubt if you can achieve your requirements without writing a custom code.

Please read below

Cheers!

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @ProGeoffS ,

Did you try Override Client Script for the NEXT button or SAVE button on the screen. Probably cant hide the button, but navigate the user to JobList or any other Screen.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

We discussed this more and their intention is to ensure that billing isn’t messed up because of the lack of product data - so now we’re looking at simplifying it by not letting them move past the Overview screen without a product. 

I think it will be easier to block up front then after the tech thinks they’re done with the job.

Thanks for the input - it helped point us in a direction

Geoffrey