Question

IFS Cloud Sandbox Create Request - message Site not allowed

• 6 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

In the sandbox IFS cloud environment, I would like to create a New Request (Service Management)
I selected a customer and fulfilled some data and then when I clicked on Finish , I have the message Site 101 not allowed  for the user.
Could you explain where to allow site for user in IFS cloud / Service Management.

Thanks and Regards

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @athobie

I think you need to grant Site access to user ANTTHO. Screen Site Per user and then Search for your user then Grant the access to this site 101.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kasun

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

Thanks for your help.
I tried to add the site 101, but I have this message now :ANTTHO is not connected to the company 101

Thanks and Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @athobie

Then first you need to add this user to the Company 101. I think the name should be Users Per Company.

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Kasun Manuranga 

Thanks for yor help.

I thought it was this page Users per Company, but when I go to the transaction, I don’t have a list of companies for which I can add the user.

Thanks and Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @athobie

Go to Company screen and first see whether your logged in user has access to any company. If you do not see any company, it means logged in user has no access to any company.

Then what you need to do is, logged in to the application with an user id who has access to those companies may be like ifsapp, Then you can grant access to the company for those users you need.

Best Regards,

Kasun

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

HI @Kasun Manuranga 

Thanks for your help.

In company Screen, I saw many companies.
Who can associate my user (ANTTHO)  to this company ?
on the screen Users per company, i can’t do that.
Then I can’t add the users to the site in the screen Site per user

Thanks and Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@athobie ,

If you are logged in as ANTTHO to the application then you cannot add your same user to an company you done have access. Better to log in as IFSAPP or any other user who has access to this company 101. Then that user should be able to add ANTTHO to company 101.

Best Regards,

Kasun

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@Kasun Manuranga 

Yes good idea. But how to log as IFSAPP ?
ANTHHO was added by IFS. I don’t know how to log in with another user/password.

Do you have the password for the user IFSAPP. (password = user ?)

Thanks & Regards

anthony

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@athobie 

I am afraid, I dont have access to this environment, as it stays in your side also the credentials. You may need to reach the relevant parties who helped before. Also you can reach any other user from your side who has access to the company 101 and ask him/her to add your user.

Thank You,

Kasun