Question

How to set up commit rules in PSO when NOT using SDS

• 31 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi, 

We are setting ups PSO for Apps 10, for the first time and are struggling with the commit rules. We do not use SDS, but would like for the first task to commit to the user automatically.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to set this up?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

As far as I know you need to use the SDS to be able to automatically commit tasks to resources. Can I ask why you are not using this?

In any way the commit rules would be set up in PSO on the Rules screen, by defining Commit Rules. The rules can then be added to a Rules Collection and then linked to a Resource Type for example. I would refer to the documentation and Scheduling Schema for more information on how to set up Commit Rules.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Roel,

Thank you for the quick response. I have looked into this as well. Im currently not using it because it is not in my workbench, so I cannot set it up. It is our first time installing it, so we followed a stanard guide. 

Do you know is the SDS is a standard component in the PSO software? Im trying to find out if it is a mistake we dont have it, or if it is an option you can select/unselect.