Question

FSM - Send Rota Data MPM

• 15 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi,

Currently setting up our Test environment (after a successful DEV walk through) for ARP in PSO.

Within ARP we’re generating the shifts, but when using FSM to post the <perform_send_rota_data_to_dse> MPM I am not seeing any file create in our Input History or Input folders. I am not getting an events leading to tell me why, and no exceptions in the server logs.

The ARP is enabled in FSM and all appears good with the resources being generated via the Initialisation. Just the MPM failing to do anything than give me a false positive.

<perform_send_rota_data_to_dse_result>
  <response>Transaction Complete.</response>
</perform_send_rota_data_to_dse_result>

But no RAM file created.

Cheers Ady

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Bit of an update.

In FSM I set the server log level to CM=6.

I have posted the <perform_send_rota_data_to_dse> MPM and no entry in the log.

However when I post the <perform_advance_threesixty_time> I can see the XML generated to post to PSO in the server log.

Why isn’t the <perform_send_rota_data_to_dse> working? The <dataset_id> on both is the same too.

Cheers Ady

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

More of an update.

I was missing linking the dataset id and rota id record in FSM. That’s been set in threesixty_ds_rota

That’s being said the input record can now be seen, however it’s not created the shifts in the scheduling workspace, based on what’s been created in the Planning Workspace.

Any idea’s what I have missed there?

Ady