Solved

FSM Schedule Board resource work status

• 13 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi all,

Can I know what governs the work status of a resource in the FSM Schedule Board. I have observed this work status can be either ‘Off Shift’ or ‘On Shift’. But as shown in the screenshot below, it shows ‘Off Shift’ even though the resource has a shift at the current time.

I am curious whether this is a product bug or if this ‘Work Status’ means something else.

Thanks in advance,

Dulshan.

icon

Best answer by Charith Fernando 13 October 2021, 22:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Dulshan De Silva ,

What governs the work status of a resource in the FSM Schedule Board is the Work Status in ‘person’ Table. 

Even if the person is in his shift as per Schedule board view, If you set the work status to Off Shift or to any other status, the value is updated in the ‘Schedule board personcard hover’. You could see that the status update is given ‘Status As Of’ which means the personcardhover fetches the work status of the person table as at the time it was updated.

As per my understanding, users are given the option to enable ‘Show Shift Time’ option in schedule board to show the shift times in the shift time blocks for visualization purposes so that Task allocation would be easy.

If you could configure a Business Rule, which is capable to update the work status in ‘person’ table according to Shift time, obviously schedule board person card hover would fetch that value.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Charith Fernando 

Thank you very much for the explanation!

Cheers.