Solved

FSM Schedule Board Map route not getting plotted from Resource to Task

• 7 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I am trying to check the route of the Person from home base to first Task. Lat/long is set on Person an d Task related Place record, address is correctly set with Lat/long. But still route is not getting plotted between Person to First Tasks. But, when I assign second task to same Person, route is visible. Is this the right behaviour or someting is missing to be configuered

Between Resource and Tasks no route is plotted

Between two tasks route gets plotted

icon

Best answer by Lee Pinchbeck 14 April 2022, 17:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @ProSonisJ,

I believe this is be design as it would be up to the worker to find their way to their first task for the start of their day.

It looks like a very long trip for the first task as well. You may want to try a like for like with the two tasks and worker and first task examples where you swap one of the task locations for the worker start.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Badge +2

Thanks Lee for confirming. I noticed this behavior in different versions. 

Yes my data are mismatched.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @Lee Pinchbeck,

I tested this functionality where it should show the resource’s route from works from place but it always shows the route between tasks eventhough there exists a valid route for the first job of the day from works from place.
Please check on the screenshot below and could you please confirm this is corrrect behavior.

Thanks,

Heshala