Question

FSM Monitoring schedules

• 1 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,
After server upgrade ,I am facing red warning in monitoring schedules in FSM version 6U9.
Why do I face this issue this issue?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Hi!

did you try to “refresh schedules” or “re-start Integration Monitor” ? Make sure to also check the Integration Monitor Logs on the App Server. The IM sometimes requires a couple of minutes to recover after the Server was stopped and/or restarted.

Also make sure to install a newer FSM release as subsequent updates were made to the IM since FSM6UPD9.

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,
Yes, we tried which you mentioned above points. still it is showing us red warning in schedule monitor. If we do manually it is working.But scheduling jobs not working automatically.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Try to delete and re-create the schedules. Make sure to save the config prior!

Best regards
Roman

Badge +2

Which table is this screen Monitor schedule made up of ?

My requirement is when ever a user click on the active check-box on this screen I need to fetch the user who did it ?

I cant find any physical table or screen for this screen.

Need your support community.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@Umesh Balaji the table integration_datasource holds the data populated in the integration monitor schedules screen. There is a column called active and modified_by, which you could monitor for changes. I would expect that if someone checks/unchecks the active flag, the modified_by column should be updated with the person_id. However, I suggest to try it out to be totally sure. 

Best regards
Roman

Badge +2

Yes, its finished in similar way as you were mentioning just later evening.

Anyways thanks for your reply

Keep in touch.

Learn Share Learn

Regards,

Umesh