Question

FSM> How to change properties of certain Wizards

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to customize fields in some wizards but not possible to find a place to do that. Could someone please advise.

Example 1.

Request Wizard

Example 2> Map function in Schedule Board

Appreciate for the help.

/Kasun

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @Kasun Manuranga,

These screens are not amendable. What are you trying to achieve? For the request wizard an alternative may be to use the workflows instead to achieve the same result.

With the map button it depends on what you are trying as to whether there would be a way to do it.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi Lee,

Let’s say I need to and an field to Request Wizard or make a field mandatory, how can I do it? Simply I am not willing to use the baseline but need my customizations there?

If I am not mistaken those screens are in the UI designer as highlighted in above attachments but I could not see any details there.

Regards,

Kasun

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @Kasun Manuranga,

Some screens appear in UI Designer but are very limited to what can then be amended. What you see is what you can change.

Like I said, the alternative would be to use workflows or automate some of the process so minimal input is needed. I have never seen the request wizard actually used as the other methods I have mentioned have a better look and feel and allow a greater degree of control than the wizard.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck