Question

Error when accepting PSO Appointment Offer in FSM

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi,

I’m getting the below error when accepting an appointment offer from PSO in FSM:

I think the problem may be when FSM tries to create a time_commit record for the task.  I’ve set the PRIMARY response code (as I believe this is the one used when creating a time_commit in FSM after accepting an appointment offer) to have a calendar id:

Note that this customer has renamed response code to SLA Profile. I suspect it is down to missing config or a business rule but it’s hard to pin down exactly what. Understanding how the baseline works might help.

Thanks,

Tom

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

The Baseline FSM-PSO integration is hard-coded to use the PRIMARY Response Code for accepted appointment offers.  But in the Community of Practice it was mentioned that Ericsson had a customization in this area, and it seems that customization may be the issue here.  Do you have a good handle on the details of that customization?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Darrell, in all honesty I do not.  It is looking increasingly like the cause of this error as you say so I will dig out the details of the customisation.