Skip to main content
Solved

Diffenrent calendar on the same site

• 27 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello there.DK Denmark.SK Slovakia.I have come across a challenge that I just can't solve.On the same site, we have a coordinated calendar with public holidays and holidays for PROD DK (PDK_HOL) and one for PROD SK (PSK_HOL).The individual WCs for DK and SK respectively are assigned their respective calendar.SK has decided around the summer holidays to only be closed for one week (29), but when I try to set the Need date on a specific SO to 12.07.2024, it moves the date back to 10.07.2024? 12.07.2024 is closed in DK calendar.All operations on the specific SO are WC in SK, so what it measures, I haven't been able to find out, so can anyone give an explanation?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

HI @THH,

Usually, the default calendar set on the site is overridden by the calendar set on the WorkCentre and the labor class for the shop orders. If you are observing deviations from this standard behavior, it’s better to reach out IFS Unified support via a support case. 

Regards,
Dinudu Kankanamge.
IFS Unified Support. 

Badge +1
Hello DiniduThe parameters of the 2 mentioned WC and Labor class are set correctly, I have sent a case to my support.