Question

configuring custom table

• 31 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 8 replies

I’ve created a custom table (fsm 6.22) with a composite primary key of both team id and pm frequency (e.g., annual vs quarterly).

I had defined in custom meta data for the custom table a parent relationship to the team table, along with other views, etc.

I added the custom table as a listview on the team screen. I had it displaying the proper team and pm frequency combinations. Unfortunately, the team screen was reverse deployed from prd into DEV where I had my work.

I re-added the custom table as a list view item again or tab. Now nothing seems to work. 

Using FSM utilities I tried to insert into a new team with the following xml in the fsm utitlites poster tool: 
  <update_insv_team_pm_status>
    <insv_team_pm_status>
      <team_id>@team_id</team_id>
      <pm_frequency>@pm_frequency</pm_frequency>
      <pm_frequency_status>1</pm_frequency_status>
      <insert />
    </insv_team_pm_status>    
  </update_insv_team_pm_status>

The following error is now coming up.

<update_insv_team_pm_status_result>
  <result type="Exception">
    <error>
      <system_error>
        <severity>ERROR</severity>
        <message>Table team does not contain a column with name pm_frequency as specified in the XML.
Table team does not contain a column with name pm_frequency_status as specified in the XML.
</message>
      </system_error>
    </error>
  </result>
</update_insv_team_pm_status_result>

Aside from wiping the table and even dropping it and re-adding it, anyone have any suggestions?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

If metadata information is not intact then did you try Hierarchy Select and see what are columns retrieved?  

Badge +3

The hierarchy select brings back the correct columns from a view to insert into the custom table, but the error is referring to the parent table not the custom table I’m trying to insert into. 

Badge +3

Badge +3

Screenshot of hierarchy select in QAT/TEST:

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @LeeT ,

Have you already validated these things ?

1. Parent relationship under the custom metadata for the team metadata
  2. Correct relationship between team and your custom table in the child relation editor on the UI designer (cross check whether the parent table is team and related table is the custom table)
  3. Check for duplicated relationships on the ui designer for team and custom table
  4. In the list view click on the new/ delete button and check whether the ‘table ref ‘ property has been set properly for the custom table

If these are already validated, suggesting you to check the column name pm_frequency through the xml editor tab on the ui designer and investigate what has gone wrong. Or else you can share your xml for the team screen here so that we can troubleshoot your issue (you can export the screen from the import/export screens wizard).