Solved

Committing an IFS Cloud Work Task in PSO results in Broadcast error

• 22 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +7
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 17 replies

Hi,

I have created and released a Work Task from IFS Cloud and it displays allocated in PSO. However, upon trying to manually commit it in PSO, I get the following error message and the Activity remains Allocated:

I also see these broadcast warnings in the Events:

Does anybody know what could be causing this issue? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by mtoca 22 August 2023, 14:35

View original

7 replies

Badge +2

In IFS Cloud, open Scheduling Optimization & Machine Learning logs screen and see if there are errors being thrown? Here you should get an indication as to why the change is not being allowed.

Also, check out Scheduling Optimization Output Data as this is where Cloud stores the received messages from PSO to process. If there are issues with the configuration then you’ll likely get a better idea of what’s happening here.

Richard

Badge +7

Hi @Rlaird58,

Thanks for this information. 

I was able to fix the issue. I checked the Scheduling Optimization & Machine Learning Logs screen and there was an Error:UserAllowedSite.RECNOTEXIST. The IFSSCHEDULING user needed to be added to the Site that is associated to the Dataset.

Badge +2

Nice one - please upvote the fix so that this can be seen by others if needed.

Badge +7

Hi @Rlaird58,

So the issue was fixed for a while but I started getting the broadcast errors again. I don’t see any relevant information in the Logs this time.

Badge +2

Hmm - if there are other issue now occurring that aren’t showing in this screen then I’d expect something to show in the PSO logs. Maybe you’re better to raise a support call and see if they can help.

Has anything else changed other that the user allocation to the Site? Do you have the correct Object Groups etc configured in PSO plus all the relevant permissions in Cloud?

Badge +7

Hi @Rlaird58,

Nothing else changed in terms of Object Groups and Permissions.

I do see some Unauthorized errors in the Events in addition to the Broadcast errors:

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@mtoca These errors seem to be related to an issue with the IAM Client ifs_automation which is used for authentication upon sending broadcasts from PSO to IFS Cloud. Try to regenerate the secret or re-running the IFS Optimization Framework Configuration Assistant.

Best regards

Roman