Question

Call Centre\Support Organisation Basic Data. Business Object Type: Non Conformance Report - Not Available

• 14 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Dear Community. 

I attempt to add a new Business Object to Support Organisation Basic Data \ Business Object Tab, of type Non Conformance Report, but when i attempt to do this i get an error, despite it being in the list. 

I do note that it is not defined in the help file. 

I am wondering if this is a bug, or some functionality that is missing? Apps 9 Up15. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Dear Community. 

I attempt to add a new Business Object to Support Organisation Basic Data \ Business Object Tab, of type Non Conformance Report, but when i attempt to do this i get an error, despite it being in the list. 

I do note that it is not defined in the help file. 

I am wondering if this is a bug, or some functionality that is missing? Apps 9 Up15. 

I think it’s because the setup form serves dual purposes, both attach and handovers. I believe you can only handover to a NCR but not attach one.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve, but if you want to link an NCR to a case, can you try to add NCRs as an attachment type instead (in Object Connections) to work around the problem?