Question

All application sessions are currently in use or they have exceeded their usage limit

• 19 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
  • Do Gooder (Employee)
  • 14 replies

Our customer occasionally gets this message when trying to log into FSM. 

“A113: All application sessions are currently in use or they have exceeded their usage limit. Contact your system administrator for assistance”.

One way to clear this error message is by deleting some rows from the MX_T table.  

What is causing this error message? and is there a way for the Customer to clear this themselves? 

Many thanks in advance. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @jfoon,

This issue might be occurred due to the following reasons.

• when purchased licenses are exceeded 
  • the record is not deleted when the user does not close out of the application and the session is timed out. if so please mention the fsm version(track).

Thanks & Best Regards,

Wimali

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Wimali Athulathmudali

The customer is on version 11. 

I was doing some tests and when logging out of the system, the user isn’t cleared from the mx_t table. 

Also, even after a session time out, the user was also not cleared from the mx_t table. 

I believe that the message is caused when the number of purchased licences has exceeded, but that is because the mx_t table still has the user “logged in” despite the user not. 

Therefore is this a bug? 

Kind regards, 

Jessica Foon

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @jfoon ,

In previous versions there were bugs reported related to this issue, but since the customer in FSM6U11 version, I think this needs to be investigated further.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Wimali