Question

Adding Notes Via PSO

• 25 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Team,

We are have FSM & PSO, We assign the task in PSO for some customer manually & Some are automatically get assigned.

Is there any way that we can update the notes in PSO & that can get updated in FSM, which will reduce huge efforts.

Regards,

Shiyaz

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi - 

If you are doing any Manual Changes in PSO, you can include a Reason. This will be synced to FSM through Workbench Broadcast. I’m not 100% sure whether this is recorded in Task Table or DSE Allocation table in FSM. Maybe you can run few tests around that. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi - 

If you are doing any Manual Changes in PSO, you can include a Reason. This will be synced to FSM through Workbench Broadcast. I’m not 100% sure whether this is recorded in Task Table or DSE Allocation table in FSM. Maybe you can run few tests around that. 

Hi Sajith, 

Really Interesting to know, How can we enable this “ Type a reason” .

Regards,

Shiyaz

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

You can enable it through “ReasonRequired” parameter. But once you enable it, providing a Reason will become mandatory when doing a manual change. 

Alternatively, you can use Attention Text below. This is not mandatory, and this too will be sent to FSM in Workbench broadcast as Activity_Status.highlight entity. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi - 

Hi Sajith, 

Really Interesting to know, How can we enable this “ Type a reason” .

Regards,

Shiyaz

Hi Sajith,

I can see it in PSO history tab, but its not transferring in FSM, any ideas how can we get this transferred to FSM as notes, this will be added value to the users.

Regards,

Shiyaz

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Shiyaz,

It is visible in PSO history tab means FSM is processing this information from PSO broadcast i.e.PSO sends it to FSM. Because whatever shown in History tab is sent by FSM. 

I will check whether the Reason value is stored somewhere in FSM tables and post a reply tomorrow. If so, you can just update the Task note from that field. 

Regards,

Sajith

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Shiyaz,

It is visible in PSO history tab means FSM is processing this information from PSO broadcast i.e.PSO sends it to FSM. Because whatever shown in History tab is sent by FSM. 

I will check whether the Reason value is stored somewhere in FSM tables and post a reply tomorrow. If so, you can just update the Task note from that field. 

Regards,

Sajith

Thanks Sajith, Please test and let me know the result.

Regards,

Shiyaz

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Shiyaz,

Sorry for the delay. I had to test this and confirm with FSM RnD because the result was somewhat odd.

Activity_Status.reason is stored in FSM TASK.SCHED_EXCEPT_REASON entity. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Sajith,

Is there any possiblity to get in Notes.

Regards,

Shiyaz

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Shiyaz,

Nope, currently FSM doesn’t record notes. You will have to customize the integration code to do that.

Regards,

Sajith