Solved

View Attachments using Attachment Viewer

• 22 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi,

I’m trying to preview attachments connected to an  'External Supplier Invoice'  in cloud 21R2 but could not see the image attached.
Installed Aurena agent but the issue remains the same.

However I could see the Attachment using 'Preview' button on Attchment Panel, when the External Supplier Invoice is converted to an Invoice.

Thanks!

Bhagya

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 23 March 2022, 09:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi,

Firstly, and FYI, the Aurena Agent is not used for any kind of preview functionality in Aurena.

Secondly, this is probably more of a Financials issue than a Docman issue. I will try to get someone from that team to reply here.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thank you any advice is much appreciated. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

In the Attachments page there is an action “View Attachment” to preview the attachment. Did you try that out?

Best Regards,

Chatura

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hello Chatura,

The Image attached to the  ‘Externa Supplier Invoice’  can only be previewed using Action ‘Attachments/View Attachment’. Once the External Supplier Invoice Record is converted as an Invoice the image appears in ‘Attchment’ pane and I could preview the image without any issue.

Thanks

Bhagya

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@bhraau 

Do you get an error when you try it?

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

No I do not get an Error ,  Image do not appear and the page appears as below. 

In the Invoice I can preview  that Image without any issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks, it’s very clear now!

I think you should file a support case for this, such that this can be looked into.

And I think the problem lies in the Financials/External Supplier Invoice area and not Docman. Just a guess though…

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Everyone,

I work on a 22R1 environment, and seems the problem remains. Do you know id a bug fix is already available or when the bug fix is planned in the RoadMap ?

BR

Eric 

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Yes I rasied the ticket  CS0066974 (    LINK ) and the  issue should be resolved in 22R1 except on TIFF image files. I didnt check whether issue is still there in 22R1.

Below I have pasted some feedback I  received . 

Unfortuna

2022-08-03 11:53:19 CEST - Kanishka Hewathudella Additional comments

Hi @Bhagya Yasasri Ranatunga,

Internal discussion are ongoing regarding the TIFF format. All the common formats are supported. The issue was TIFF is not a common format and only used in specific tools and this was the concern by the Technology Team.

I will inform you once the final decision is take.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Kanishka Hewathudella.

2022-05-19 11:09:59  Additional comments

Hi @Bhagya Yasasri Ranatunga,

The issue is sorted and the fix will be included in the service update 9(SU9). The provided fix works for JPG images and PDFs but not for TIFF image files. I will create a incident for the framework team to investigate on the TIFF images issue.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Kanishka Hewathudella.