Question

The message says that Aurena Agent has been successfully installed - But no Agent has been installed

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

This message appears when we open user settings. See attached picture.

How do we solve this? I have tried to find a solution but can not find one that fits :-)

/Linda

This topic has been closed for comments

35 replies

Badge +4

I have a problem with aurena agent all the time.

After installing and trying to enter the user settings, I have this error:

Badge +4

my file allowed_hosts.txt is in attachment

Badge +4

I also send a log

Badge +4

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thank you in advance for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi. Did you see this post:

https://community.ifs.com/framework-and-experience-101/error-from-aurena-agent-security-error-requests-from-host-are-not-trusted-certificate-is-missmatching-please-install-the-ifs-aurena-agent-again-for-this-server-26264

?

Can it be what causes problems for you as well?

Badge +4

Thanks for your help. My problem is already solved. Greetings and have a nice day

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks for your help. My problem is already solved. Greetings and have a nice day

I'm glad to hear that. How did you solve it?

Badge +2

@Mathias Dahl 

Aurena Agent works fine in Chrome, but not Aurena. It looks ok, but User settings says that the agent is not installed. Any suggestions?

Badge +2

I ment of course: it works fine in Chrome, but not in Edge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

If it works in Chrome but not Edge, on the same PC, then you have done most things right. The only theory I have is that the Chrome extension is disabled in Edge, but you have showed us that it's not.

It was written with Chrome in mind, but perhaps our Aurena Agent Troubleshooting guide that is part of our technical documentation can help you. Give it a go and see.

Good luck!