Solved

System generated image for supplier invoices

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

When receiving an Invoice from supplier thorugh EDI we have no picture file included. In IFS External supplier invoice parameters you can tick the option Create Image.

System will then create an invoice image based on the received data.

This part is working , we can find the invoice image in report archive but is there a way to set system up to automatically check this in to docman to invoice and posting proposal?

icon

Best answer by atvanst 9 June 2020, 16:07

View original

6 replies

Probably related to the below post:

https://community.ifs.com/products-all-about-making-and-managing-stuff-40/automate-connection-document-object-1642

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Try to schedule a database task called “Check in Invoice Report Document”. I think this will do the connection. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks for your tips

The database task  called “Check in Invoice Report Document” is already running but it does not fix these invoices. This  task works for the invoices coming in with an image file so there is a path to local file  defined in the incoming supplier invoice.

We will give the report rule a try

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Ok, but that is strange. I get it to work using the “Check in Invoice Report Document” database task. I have however tried with MHS. So maybe there is a difference between MHS and EDI. But when running the MHS I have no local file either, only this Invoice Draft is created in the report archive. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I would guess it should work in the same way for MHS and EDI invoices, it should be the option Create image that triggers this functionality.

We are running on IFS 10 upd 3, what update are you on?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Finally got help from IFS on this, the missing piece was a report rule

Attached is the instruction received, perhaps this can be of help to someone else.