Solved

Setting up Attachments For IFS Aurena

• 3 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Need ability to add attachments to Vouchers etc in IFS Aurena like we do when using IEE. Anyone have the instructions on how to set up object connections for Aurena?

icon

Best answer by gumabs 6 November 2023, 09:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello

Attachment is already available on Voucher window. Can you review your window? You should have Attachment at the bottom.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@MIMLFULK as @gumabs mentioned, by default the Object Connection for Voucher and GL Voucher should be already in place.

If for some reason that’s not the case in your environment you can go to:

• Object Connections → Search for the desired LU
  • Edit → add DocReferenceObject from the list of available services

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi

The only issue I can assume that if you are on IFS10, Object Connections window is not available on IFS10 Aurena in your IFS version. In that case, complete the setup on EE and go back to Aurena to see if Attachment is available.

Hope this helps

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thank you both @gumabs and @Marcel.Ausan - It was a process issue and a permissions issue. I have full access in Aurena. Previously when they were creating vouchers in IEE the added the attachment on the same screen they were creating the voucher.

I had my end user create the voucher then I was able to navigate to the voucher and add the attachment with my permissions I just need to figure it out for her permission set.