Solved

Select file not working

• 10 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Dear all,

May I  ask the reason why the ‘’select file’’ option doesn't work for one of my customers who has enabled the IFS Aurena extension? The button select file, when clicked appears to do nothing. Since drag and drop is also not available, they are not in a position to attach documents via the select file option as well.

Best regards,

Udanee

icon

Best answer by Amila Samarasinghe 10 July 2023, 16:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Udanee 

Do the other file operations work fine like view/ edit etc.? It could be that the registry values that are in use in Aurena agent is not correctly registered in Windows. Please try below workaround and see if it resolves the issue.

Go to user settings page and then do a small change there, press save, undo the change and press save again. For example, user can toggle the radio buttons in “Preferred Document Type for View and Print” and press save in between.

BR,

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Amila,

Thanks a lot. I will check this with the customer.

Best regards,

Udanee

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Amila,

It worked. Appreciate your guidance.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Udanee

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Udanee 

Do the other file operations work fine like view/ edit etc.? It could be that the registry values that are in use in Aurena agent is not correctly registered in Windows. Please try below workaround and see if it resolves the issue.

Go to user settings page and then do a small change there, press save, undo the change and press save again. For example, user can toggle the radio buttons in “Preferred Document Type for View and Print” and press save in between.

BR,

Hi Amila,

I’ve tried this but the fix does not work. 

Thanks,
Bryan