Internal Supplier Invoice via MHS - Image Creation Issue

• 24 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 554 replies

Community,

We have been trying using below instruction documentation to create the report rule,  and schedule a schedule job, called “Check in Invoice Report Document”.  It is checking in one supplier invoice and create the image (PDF) file for the first time, then it never works.

wondering what will be the issue behind scene. attached the instruction on how to create the report rule.

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

up! get same issue on Apps10… the invoice pdf is created in report archive but not attached to the supplier invoice

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kherdine we can successfully check in the document now, after you schedule the database task “Check in Invoice Report Document”, the PDF will only be created and check in when the invoice is created, not in “Loaded” or “Checked” status.

we still have the issue is about the document title, it could be done via report rules, but we don’t know how to write the code, I have a ticket to the IFS. pending in the queue now.

Thank you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@ronhu yes agree invoice PDF doc is created but it is not attached to the supplier invoice, it is created in report archive. And I would like to know if it is possible to attach it directly to the supplier invoice once it is created..?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kherdine it is in Report Archive. in PDF format.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I know but is it possible to attach it directly in the supplier invoice or not?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kherdine per the post i read here, it is possbile direct connect to supplier invoice. but i have no luck on this. the doc i attached is from that post, it is said they are working, unfortunately we are not.