Solved

Intermittent Message "No Access"

Badge +2

Using App10 Aurena

I created a Permission to Create and Attach Documents.  I granted DOCUMENT_ATTACHMENT, DOCUMENT_ATTACHMENT_VIEWER (just to be through), DOCUMENT_EXPLORER, MEDIA_LIBRARY and MEDIA_LIBRARY_ARCHIVE to it

I open a page, populate the records, click on ‘Attachments’ and I get the “No Access” message.  Click OK and the Attachment functions are available, and I can view and create attachments.  Close and Open Attachments again and the “No Access” message does not appear.

If I leave the Attachments open and select another record on the Page, the “No Access” message appears.  Click OK and I have access to the record. If I select the previous record I don’t get the “No Access” message.  If I select the second record again I don’t get the “No Access” message.  This will continue to happen for each ‘new’ record I select as long as I leave the Attachments open.

If I close the Attachments and select another record I don’t get the “No Access” message but if I open the Attachments on the ‘new’ record I get the “No Access” message.

Once I get the “No Access” message for a Record either by selecting it with the Attachment Open or opening the Attachment then I can navigate away from the record and back to it without the “No Access” message appearing.

I can also navigate away from the page and back to it and not get the “No Access” message until I do a refresh.

If I remove the Permission to Create Documents then of course I get the “No Access” message but now I get it every time I click on Attachments and I do not get the “No Access” message when I select different records.

I tried this with several different pages in different LUs with Attachments and observed the same behavior.

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 24 May 2022, 08:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi,

Since you can recreate this easily, try this:

Before you know the error will appear, press F12 to open Chrome's Dev Tools. Then click Network.

Now make something to make the error appear.

Now look under the Network tab. Is there a request there, in red text? If yes, please copy the full URL here.

Thanks!

Badge +2

Hi Mathias,

Thank-you for the response.  My client copied the environment and Imported the Permissions to the fresh copy and the issue has disappeared.  I have to assume something was corrupted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi Mathias,

Thank-you for the response.  My client copied the environment and Imported the Permissions to the fresh copy and the issue has disappeared.  I have to assume something was corrupted.

I guess we will never know :-)

Thanks for reporting back!