Solved

Can not attach file in Customer Invoice

• 29 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I can attach file in Customer Invoice. But other user get error message 'No attachment type enabled' when click button ‘Attachments’. I have add to them same permission set as me. Is there other settings need I do?

We use IFS 8.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Bright Zhao 10 November 2021, 06:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Bright Zhao 

Refer this community post for the necessary permisions needed for the attachment panel to be work.  

No Attachment Types Enabled

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

If you can attach and they can’t due to no attachment types enabled, it almost always means that one user is not selecting the right location for their cursor before attempting the attachment.  The normal out of the box setting for Customer Invoice and Object Connections is this:

Customer Invoice Header - Allowed

Customer Invoice General Tab - Allowed

Customer Invoice Lines Tab - Not Allowed

Customer Invoice History Tab - Not Allowed

Check where the user has their cursor placed when trying to connect the document and most likely they are in a different place than you are.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

At last I find that some user just have no enough right. I add some DM right for them, then it works.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Bright Zhao 

Refer this community post for the necessary permisions needed for the attachment panel to be work.  

No Attachment Types Enabled

thanks

Thanks for your reply!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

If you can attach and they can’t due to no attachment types enabled, it almost always means that one user is not selecting the right location for their cursor before attempting the attachment.  The normal out of the box setting for Customer Invoice and Object Connections is this:

Customer Invoice Header - Allowed

Customer Invoice General Tab - Allowed

Customer Invoice Lines Tab - Not Allowed

Customer Invoice History Tab - Not Allowed

Check where the user has their cursor placed when trying to connect the document and most likely they are in a different place than you are.

Thanks for your reply!