Question

B2B Supplier Portal - Document Upload

• 28 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

We’ve been live with the B2B Supplier Portal for a couple of years. When we started, we created a new permission set for our suppliers based on B2B_SUPPLIER but with limited permissions. This, or some other restriction, prevented the suppliers from uploading documents into the PO’s on the portal. If they try to do so, they are presented with an error that says, “Your system administrator has not granted permission to complete that action.”. Now, we are being asked to turn on the functionality which allows a supplier to upload a document in the portal. I can’t find out where or how to do this. I don’t even know if it is in the permission set B2B_SUPPLIER. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Which version is this?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hello Mathias,

Thanks for your reply to this. We are on Client 10.9.15.0 and Server 10.9.7.0.

Kevin

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi, thanks for the update. I think that means Apps 10, and that you are running Aurena for B2B. Did you try to grant the DocumentHomeB2b projection?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @KevinLach 

did you grant the following projection in the b2b permission set?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @KevinLach 

did you grant the following projection in the b2b permission set?

That’s for Attachments / Media, which is also a nice feature :) Some might of course think of that as “documents” since you are uploading files.

Good tip!

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks for all these helpful suggestions! It looks like we didn’t grant all of the items for DocumentHomeB2B in our new permission set as shown below. I’ll check on the the other places you mentioned.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

When I granted permissions to Media Panel, the desired functionality returned. Thanks for all help offered!