Skip to main content
Solved

Attachment is not shown only for Documents lobby in B2B portal

• 7 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi 😊,

I’m having an Issue of not showing the atachment only for Documents lobby (even the counter is shown) in B2B Supplier portal. I wonder why this happens only for this lobby element while the rest is okay. Any idea on how to fix this issue is highly appreciated.

Thank you 😊

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Perhaps you don't have access to the document? In B2B you will not see documents listed that you don't have access to.

Badge +3

Hi, I have quite the same issue, but attached document is not shown in Aurena at all.
The user logon the IEE client, attached documents and media is shown.
The same user logon Aurena, search for the same work task. It's only attached media that is shown.
The same user logon Aurena B2B, search for the same work task. It's only attached media that is shown.
The user has access to the documents both via person id and via document group and as the user can see the attached document in IEE, it shouldn't has to do with access to the documents?
Is there some permission grants that is missing Aurena to see attached documents in Aurena? What could that be?
It's App10.

Badge +3

I answer my own questions.
If I removed the user to be a B2B user, I could see attached documents in Aurena.
Then I came to the conclusion that, in addition to access to the document for the user, the document must be in a released state to be displayed to a B2B user.