Question

Arena Agent not working

• 7 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

When I try to upload a file with activated Arena Agent in Chrome, I am getting the following error:

When I disable the plugin and do the upload without Aurena Agent, it works fine. I observed this issue in IFS Cloud 23.2.1. In older versions it worked fine as far as I can remember.

I can reproduce the issue also on other PCs. Is this a known issue or can I fix it by myself?

Best Regards

Stefan

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @FleStefSc 

From the error message it looks like the registry values are not set correctly when the Aurena Agent was installed on your PC. Please try the workaround mentioned in the below post and see if it will resolve the issue

Aurena Agent not working | IFS Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

From where are you doing the upload?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Amila Samarasinghe 

Hi Amila,

I tried the described workaround, opened the user settings and toggled the radio buttons and hit OK in between several times. But unfortunately no success, I am getting still the same error. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Mathias Dahl 

Hi Mathias,

what do you mean with “from where”? I am using my local notebook, the IFS Arena Agent is installed locally and I run IFS Cloud in Chrome also locally. I try to upload a PDF file witch stored locally as well.

Perhaps it is an issue with my German windows?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

It's hard to say what's wrong, sorry. I suggest you check out the trouble shooting section of our technical documentation which explains how to get more details on problems when the Aurena Agent is used.