Solved

Approvals in Lobby

• 20 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Dear Community,

We are new at making lobby pages and right now we are having a challenge with the DMS approvals.

In Apps 9, we have an advanced query as saved search on the start page, where the logged in user can see all pending approval steps assigned  directly to User-ID and  person groups (when member of one).

Does anyone have an idea how this could be realised with a lobby data source+element in IFS Cloud?

Approvals page

Thank you very much for your support.

Best, Lidija

icon

Best answer by diwelk 21 March 2024, 05:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@LKACH check following standard lobby elements in ifs cloud application. Go to element designer of that element and refer the data source used there to get an idea.

A developer could try to implement similar data source + element.

1.Document Management\My Documents page in ifs cloud, there you will find a lobby element “My Document Approvals”.

2. MRO and Fleet Operations\Fleet and Asset Management\Fleet Engineer and Maintenance Planner - Pending Approvals

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

@LKACH check following standard lobby elements in ifs cloud application. Go to element designer of that element and refer the data source used there to get an idea.

A developer could try to implement similar data source + element.

1.Document Management\My Documents page in ifs cloud, there you will find a lobby element “My Document Approvals”.

2. MRO and Fleet Operations\Fleet and Asset Management\Fleet Engineer and Maintenance Planner - Pending Approvals

Dear @diwelk 

Many thanks for the tip. We can use the element ‘Pending Approvals’ for our requirements.

When I click one of the links, the approvals page does not show me just the one pending approval step, but also many others.
I think this is due to the URL stored in the design element, right?
Do you know if I can add “user” and “Member of Group” as filters somehow into the URL below?

Best, lidija

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@LKACH try ticking the “use Datasource Condition” in your above screen shot.