Question

Update of planned delivery time in customer order line

• 10 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I work in IFS Cloud - updates 22.2.8.  When updating planned delivery time in customer order line to a later date than first promised, first promised is also changed.  We have printed the order confirmation first and checked in order details that this is the case in Documents shared.  Any one experiences the same now?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @AnneLise 

Reason for this behavior is a new functionality that was implemented from 22R2 release. With this new functionality, (Customer order line confirmation), the user has the possibility to confirm the changes that has been made. After the Customer order confirmation is printed the Customer order line is set to confirmed. If doing any changes after this, for example changing the Planned delivery date, the Customer order line going to be unconfirmed again and the changes must be communicated again. Then after printing the Customer order confirmation again the Customer order line is set to confirmed and the changes is communicated.

Referring to User Documentation for more information: [*6.4.3.1 Confirm Customer Order*|https://ifs22r2bndbntlkp.rnd.ifsdevworld.com/ifsdoc/documentation/en/ProcessModels/Process_Model/confirmcustomerorder.htm]

Badge +1

Thanks for the information - but I have now changed basic data on Site -/ tab Sales and Procurement - column: Customer Order Confirmation to Line Level.  Entered a part in Customer Order / changed status to Released in Header and confirmed the order line and printed the order confirmation.   Still -when I go and change planned delivery date - the promised delivery data is changed - opposite of what the product information by IFS describe. Any other basic data I should be aware of you think?