Question

update not allowed after purchase order is created

• 31 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 107 replies

Unable to recieve the purchase order in inventory , i am getting error as update not allowed once the purchase order is created. this purchase order is pegged from work order. how can i receive the materials.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

This error has not been usually received when receiving a PO from Register Arrivals. It seems like your receipt is going to make a change for the existing PO, so that you get the error. Expand the View Details and see, you might be able to get a hint. 

If not, I suggest you to raise a ticket with Support, if this is still not resolved. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @m.arif ,

Do you see any quantity difference between PO and the PR? I.e Quantity is different in both the orders. Also is there a difference between Purchase Requisition and material order in the Work Task.

I have come across this patch 156179 mainly created for Oil and Gas customers, it has the same error but happen at a different point but still could be valid. 

Also it happens when Company Property value set as "FALSE" against property called "ENABLE_PEGGING_IN_WO" In System definitions window -> object property tab.

Best Regards,

Kasun