unable to Release customer error

• 28 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

HI 

below is the error

not able to Release CO

“"supply country of the shipment source does not match with site country shipment is not created for the source”" 

icon

Best answer by Lauri Liljenbäck 29 July 2022, 08:39

View original

1 reply

Badge +4

Hi,

Sounds to me like the system is trying to automatically add the order lines to an existing shipment or to create a new shipment upon releasing the Customer Order but runs into a mismatch error with the countries involved. I can’t really see what could be causing it, but I suggest you change the Shipment Type of the Customer Order (found under Delivery Information or Order Details / Shipments, depending on the version you are using) to “NA” or some other type which does not automatically add the lines to an existing shipment or create a new shipment for them. This way releasing the Customer Order should have no connection to the Shipment functionality.

If you are then able to release the Customer Order, you can manually create a new shipment and/or add the lines to a shipment via e.g. Source Lines Available for Shipments / Available Lines for Shipments depending on the version you are using.

If this does not help you, could you provide more details on the case, e.g. what version of IFS Applications/Cloud are you using, what are the supply and demand codes of the customer order and have you been able to release these kinds of orders before? Also, could you provide the exact quote of the error message you receive?

Regards,
Lauri