Question

Unable to enter Posting Proposal screen, getting an error - File Format is not valid.

• 22 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Everyone,

I have a invoice which had a attachment to it as a shortcut file and when am trying to enter posting proposal from Supplier Invoice analysis screen it pops up me a message as below : 

The page you loaded could not be activated due to errors. Please contact your support representative.
File format is not valid.

So I removed the attachment from the invoice and its giving me the same error message when trying to enter posting proposal or Manual Supplier Analysis.

Can anyone please help on this for solving this issue.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@an_2786 is this happening only with one invoice or do you get this error every time?

Badge +2

Hi I am getting the same error. Did you manage to sort this out??

Badge +1

You can restore the Excel file format, or the file extension is not valid from previous versions. Select the damaged file. Right-click it and click "Properties" > "Previous Version". A list of previous versions will appear; you need to select the option you are interested in and click "Restore" to recover.

Badge +1

You can restore the Excel file format, or the file extension is not valid from previous versions. Select the damaged file. Right-click it and click "Properties" > "Previous Version". A list of previous versions will appear; you need to select the option you are interested in and click "Restore" to recover.

Thank you for sharing your valuable solution, it's work properly.

Subway Listens Survey

Badge +2

Hi

Thanks for the response. However there is no file attached to it at the moment. It was earlier. But I have removed it.

Still it gives me the error.