Solved

Supply Code 'Int Purch Dir' Default Info Check

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Supply Code ‘Int Purch Dir’ doesn’t have ‘default Info’ checked. Is there a way to always have it checked without having to check it every time? See image 1.3. 

icon

Best answer by Deshani Gunasinghe 8 June 2022, 06:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @tonybiagini 

When creating a customer order line for supply code Int Pur Dir unless the Deliver to Supplier value on the customer order header is the same as the supplier on the customer order line the default info check box will not be selected. In this situation the user goes and manually selects this check box. When duplicating or copying such a line the application will always consider the standard behaviour and not blindly copy data manipulated by the user.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @tonybiagini 

When creating a customer order line for supply code Int Pur Dir unless the Deliver to Supplier value on the customer order header is the same as the supplier on the customer order line the default info check box will not be selected. In this situation the user goes and manually selects this check box. When duplicating or copying such a line the application will always consider the standard behaviour and not blindly copy data manipulated by the user.

Deshani, I’m not understanding. When you saw “Deliver to Supplier Value” and “Supplier on the Customer order line”, what fields are you referring to?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @tonybiagini 

As per the standard behavior when you select Int pur dir as supply code default info will not be selected But when the “Deliver from Supplier “ value in Customer Order/Delivery Information tab is same the customer order line’s supplier value then Default info will be ticked .

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Deshani Gunasinghe Thanks for the answer! This is the confirmation I was looking for. This is standard behavior, yet I had a tough time determining. A custom event could resolve this but not enough value. Thanks!