Question

Single Occurance check box for Sales Quotations

• 4 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Does anyone know how to add the Single occurance check box in the Sales Quotations?

It is present in Sales Orders, but not in quotations and we are unable to amend delivery address in Quotations.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Kelly,

Kindly please check below would help you

Please note that this is from App10 .

Kind Regards

Chalani

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

HI Chalani,

Thanks for your rresponse. But my issue is how can I add the check box?? I know if I tick it I can alter the Delivery address, but this only comes up in our Sales Order Field, not in quotations. See below there is no tick box. Do you know how I can add it to the quotations screen as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @KellyW_AUS ,

Is this in App8 ? It seems that this functionality does not exist in App8 Sales Quotations.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

HI Thushitha,

Thanks for your response. Yes we are on App8.

Is the only way to get it to upgrade?

Thanks 

Kelly

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Kelly,

If it is to get this single occurrence functionality to work in Sales Quotation as same as Sales Orders in App8, an upgrade or a customization will be the option. 

However, other than that, if you are using an existing customer for the sales order, you can add another address ID for the customer record and change the delivery address of the sales quotation to that newly created address ID. But, it will not be a solution if the customer address in sales quotations is subject to changes time to time.

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks for your help. We will continue with the workaround we have in place until we can get the required upgrade.

Thanks

Kelly